Why join the Dolphin Aquatic Club?
- ACUC certified instructors
- ACUC training courses
- Low student to instructor ratios during training
- Weekly Club Dives (Thursday evenings)
- Dive trips
- Social general membership meetings
- Meet some new dive buddies
- SCUBA gear rental
- Free air fills at the Club’s compressor shack (training available)
REGULAR: Open to certified divers or candidates from the age of 12 years of age and older.
ASSOCIATE: Open to a regular member’s family whose principal residence is the same as that of the regular member.
HONOURARY: Awarded at the discretion of the Board of Directors upon approval of the General Membership.
Memberships are renewed starting January 1st and valid until December 31st of the same calendar year.
- Regular $85.00
- Associate $80.00
- Honourary – fees waived
How to Make a Payment
Fill out one form (above) per member and submit. Once you submit all membership forms, you can pay your membership fees using one of these options:
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org; set password as membership
- Give cash or cheque in-person to the Treasurer.
- Pay via PayPal by clicking on one of the links below.
- The first member of a household is a General Member, click the “General Membership $85.00” to pay.
- The second member of a household is an Associate Member, click on the “Associate Membership $80.00” button.
- If you’d like to pay for one General Membership and one Associate Membership at the same time, click the “1 General, 1 Associate Membership $185.00” button.
Dolphin Aquatic Club
Box 424 “Station B”